Dharma Realm Buddhist University was featured in the Huffington Post in an article written by Professor Franklyn Shihyu Wu. The article, "5 Myths about Buddhism - Busted," looks at common misconceptions about Buddhism and uses Buddhist texts to set them straight. The five myths addressed are:
- Buddhists are negative about life
- Buddhists are anti-social
- Meditation is thinking of nothing
- You cannot change your karma
- The Buddha is the ruler of Buddhism
You can read the article on the Huffington Post website here.