We review applications on a rolling basis. This means there is no deadline for applying.
- You can apply anytime after you have completed your junior year of high school.
- Your will receive your admissions decision in approximately six weeks after all parts of your application have been received.
- We are currently accepting applications for the Class of 2021 (entering Fall 2017).
- We encourage you to apply early because places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- There is no application fee to apply to DRBU
No Minimum Requirements
- There is no minimum scores on the SAT or ACT, GPA, or class rank for consideration or admission.
- Each student is holistically evaluated for their unique academic achievements, record of service, and commitment to study in relationship to the program
- SAT or ACT score is highly recommended but not required for admission [Institution code 4282]
- We require TOEFL score for students who speak English as a second language
- Dharma Realm Buddhist University is currently not authorized to issue the I-20 application for admission of non-immigrant students. Students from overseas who are Permanent Residents may enroll. For more information, please visit this link.
- You can submit parts of the application separately, but we will only start the admissions review once we've received everything.
- We are here to answer your questions and guide you through the process.
- Application and essays: Complete our application and supplementary essays
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from a teacher. The other can be another teacher, or someone else you knows you well
- Transcripts: All official high school [and college, if applicable] transcripts, sealed and mailed directly by the school[s]
- SAT or ACT score is highly recommended but not required [Institution code 4282]
- TOEFL score for students who speak English as a second language
- Interview: Personal or online video interview